This promises to be a very busy week! I am so happy that it is 2017. I realized that there was a 6 in 2016, go figure. I spent the whole year without realizing that and it probably is because I spent so much time inside my head thinking negative thoughts.
This year I am going to spend every day battling negativity by reading the “Battlefield of the Mind” by Joyce Meyer. In addition, I have the tapes, Action Plan and now I am reviewing her newest editing of the Bible “The Battlefield of the Mind Study Bible”. I am finding it very helpful with my thought process.
As bad as 2016, there are several things I am grateful for:
- My church is a praying church and we have some great prayer warriors.
- My husband is a good man.
- My parents love and care about me.
- There are several people on my Facebook who I have known personally for a very long time. It is great to go into private messaging when we can’t get together.
- God allows U – turns.
- My son and daughter communicate with us, their parents, regularly.
- People are generally good, even when they are accusing me of something that I am not or have not down. I learned this year that God will take care of them when I LEAVE it with him. It was a hard lesson to learn. (I am not talking about revenge on my part).
- Technology is my friend, even when it it doesn’t work the way I want it to.
- The 12 days of Christmas by Julie Hedlund. I really thought about this year and I didn’t want really think I had anything to be grateful for (because I screwed up in just about area of my life), but I found when I went to church today and was embraced by my church family.
- I will constantly tell myself and remind myself of the lessons I have learned this year.
The past 8 days I have been working on my reflections for this past year, 2016. Tomorrow I will list some of the things I want to achieve this year. Things I know I can because my main priority is to be financially solvent by the end of 2017.
My word for this year is diligent.